Korean BBQ Kimchi Chicken
- 500 grams kimchi
- 1 kilogram boneless chicken thighs
- 1 brown onion roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp Korean BBQ marinade (for chicken or pork)
- 120 grams brown noodles thin style
- Add a little peanut or canola oil to a pan and brown off the chicken pieces plus saute the onion at the same time – this should take about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the kimchi (with all it's juices) and add the marinade then simmer (with occasional stirring) for about 45 mins.
- Bring a medium pot of water to the boil and 5 mins before serving turn off the water then submerge the noodles.
- Make sure the chicken is cooked through (it should be by now).
- Drain the noodles – plate up the kimchi BBQ chicken with a serving of noodles as the base.