Coriander & Lemon Pickled Cucumbers
- two 1-litre jars
- 3 cucumbers medium sized, sliced
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups white vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 4 bay leaves
- This method of pickling does not require heating (ie) it's cold pickled.
- Pack the sliced cucumbers into jars and push a few bay leaves into each.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into a container or jug and stir well to dissolve the salt/sugar.
- Pour the pickling mix over the cucumbers making sure they are fully covered. Place the lids on.
- Store the pickled cucumbers in the fridge and wait for about 7-10 days before eating.