Healthy One-Pot Chicken & Vegetable Stir-Fry
- frying pan
- 1 kilogram skinless chicken thighs cut into strips
- 50 grams butter
- 1 cup mint chopped finely
- 1 cup dill chopped finely
- 20 butter beans chopped roughly
- 2-3 cups sugar snap peas left whole
- 3-4 cups kale chopped finely
- 3 cloves garlic chopped finely
- salt & pepper to taste
- bread rolls optional
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan, then add the chicken strips. Cooking until browned off- about 10 minutes.
- Season with the salt and pepper (if desired), then add the garlic and beans. Stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the snap peas and stir in and cook for a further two minutes.
- Add the kale, mint, and dill (this will seem like a LOT) but it will wilt down significantly so feel free to really throw in all the cut kale and herbs you like!
- Cook briefly, stirring for just a few minutes, until all the kale and herbs are wilted and mixed in with the chicken.
- Spoon out onto a plate or bowl (including some of the pan juices) and serve with a bread roll or noodles.